Sat, 08/09 | Lyre Power has over 10 workshops available for their August 9th festival at Edgewood College‘s center for visual & theater arts, The Stream. I (BC Grimm) will teach a new workshop, ‘Conversation = Improvisation’, in parallel with other workshops taught by some very talented friends of GrimmusiK including; Rob Lundberg, Yid Vicious (Geoff Brady of Brennan Connors & Stray Passage), Nick Zielinski (ARP of the Covenant) & more!
The workshops are open to all ages, child to adult! Choose your 2 favorite sessions & sign up today! “The cost to participate is $35, which covers the full day (two workshops and performances) from 9:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Saturday, August 9. No money is due upon pre-registering online. The registration form we send by mail will include payment information.”
LYRE POWER WORKSHOPS 2014
≽ Sign Up Now!
- Composition with Computers ⇢ Mike Weiser
- Conversation = Improvisation ⇢ BC Grimm
- Experimental Toolbox ⇢ Jennifer Clare Paulson
- Human Looper ⇢ Jonah Burns
- Ideas for Composition ⇢ Dr. Filippo Santoro
- It’s Like Legos But With Music ⇢ Rich Freese
- Scrapyard Orchestra ⇢ Nick Zielinski
- Solo ⇢ Rob Lundberg
- Soundpainting ⇢ Yid Vicious
- Storytelling Through Sound ⇢ Julie Mazer
- Synchronized Drumming ⇢ Marlo Dobrient
Special thanks to Jeff Stanek, Shad Wenzlaff, & Debbie Yee, the coordinators of Lyre Power, for organizing what will prove to be a most excellent day of improvisation & composition workshops!