[testimonials columns=2 order=DESC]
The Legal Association for Women is hosting its annual “I Resolve” fundraiser for the Domestic Abuse Intervention Services’ (DAIS) Legal Services Program on Thursday, January 18th, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. The event will be held at the Boardman & Clark Law Firm in their lovely atrium overlooking the State Capitol and will feature live music, hors d’oeuvres, drinks, and a silent auction. To RSVP, please e-mail Lynn Lodahl at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you can join us for this fun event!
*Brian Grimm will be providing live solo cello for this event!
- CALL FOR SCORES LunART Festival celebrating women composers (June 28th-30th Madison, WI)
- 1/6 | Brennan Connors & Stray Passage live at Mother Fool’s Coffeehouse
- Cello Zone! Pirastro Eudoxa String Review (for 1st time buyers) Part 1
- 11/12 | ‘Seasons of Change’ Wellness Retreat @ Blue Mounds Dharma Center
- 11/3 | InDIGenous Jazz Series: Nestle and Lovely Socialite @ Wisconsin Union Theater
- Cello Zone! Rosins I Use
- 10/21 | “Emergence” CD Release Show w/ Invisible Guy Trio (SF)